- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and secret.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You may not use the Site's service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, information, user names that you submit on the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account.
- We do not claim, nor gain any right with regard to data you upload to our servers. It's your data, and it remains your data.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the free service the Site provides for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We collect personal information when you register with the Site.
- When you register we ask for your email address and eventually certain optional information such as your name, address, birth date, gender, biographical information and personal interests.
- The Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the page you request.
- We use this information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting the Site from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Site.
- The Site uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to
- access your information when you "sign in",
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Site's services,
- display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on the Site,
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic,
- conduct research to improve the Site's content and services.
- The Site lets other companies [that show advertisements on some of our pages] set and access their cookies on your computer, when you follow their links. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to the Site's cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not rent or sell or share any personal information.
- The Site displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is exhibited in people's profiles. When you register with us, your personal information and other data will be stored and processed in Greece and this information may be subject to the laws of this jurisdiction.
Editing Account Information. Security.
- You can change your Account Information, at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the Site's service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your account.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, the Site may use SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
How to contact us
Effective Date: 9 September 2007.
Trademarks and Acknowledgements
No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without prior written consent of Plexscape.com.
Products and company names are being used without references to trademarks, patents or copyrights. Therefore, the lack of a respective notice does not permit the assumption that a name is free of rights.